|DONATE HERE||DONATION TEMPLATE||VOLUNTEER HERE|
North Polk West Elementary PTA is kicking off our Fall Fitness FUNdraiser! This event, involving all grades TK-4, will allow our students to raise much-needed funds WITHOUT SELLING MERCHANDISE.
Students will solicit donations from family and friends and then, on the last week, participate in an obstacle course, book walk, and other FUN stations to fuel their brains and bodies! It will be a great way to boost school spirit, promote fitness, encourage reading, and win fun prizes! The best part is that 100% of the money donated will go directly to West!
Each student is being asked to raise at least $35 toward our total FUNdraiser goal of $16,000. Please understand that this is a suggested goal per student, and by no means is it a requirement. No gifts are too small (or too large!).
Why are we raising money? Where will the money go?
As you know, we make our school even better by providing students and teachers with unfunded essentials that aren’t covered by the school’s budget.
These essentials include continued support and additional funds for:
- Further advances in technology
- Books to supplement the new reading curriculum
- School improvement needs
- Field trips and teacher support, recognition, and reimbursement
- Recess equipment, library books, high school scholarships, family events, and MUCH MORE!
How do I ask for or collect donations?
- Please do not allow your child to go door-to-door to solicit donations for this fundraiser.
- Donate Online Today!
Be sure that sponsors include the name and grade of the student they are sponsoring in the “Add a note” section!
- Donation Template
You can either print the letter or copy and paste into an email. Send a copy to your grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, and family friends! Students may turn in donations in the form of cash or check (made payable to North Polk West Elementary PTA) by October 16.
- Helpful Dialogue
If your child would rather call or visit sponsors, use this helpful dialogue.
- Donation Log
Use the donation log for cash and check donations.All donations are tax-deductible. Does your company match donations? Check with your HR department and choose North Polk West Elementary PTA as your charity to make your donation go further.
- VolunteerWe will be celebrating the FUNdraiser with the Fall Fitness Festival! Volunteers are needed to help with set up, direct students through the obstacle course, and lead several different activity stations. All parents with a background check on file with the district are welcome to sign up!
All students who turn in donations by Tuesday, October 16th will be eligible for prizes from sponsor businesses!
- Prizes will be awarded by doing a random drawing of all students who turn in donations by Tuesday, October 16.
- Late donations are welcome, but will not qualify for prizes.
- Many of the prizes are free admission passes or gift cards!